Job application training for young migrants
We will help you when writing job applications so that you are successful!
Are you a student or you have already finished school? Did you during your school days get no support when writing applications and need help in writing applications for internship, apprenticeship or work? Then you are exactly at the right place.
We offer a 30-hour application training, show you how to find jobs, and help you apply successfully. Additionally, we'll teach you to prepare for a job interviewand you will learn the important things for an application.
The application training always takes place on Saturdays from 12:00 to 16:00 clock. The first event date is on the 09/05/2015.
Venue is the premises of African Tid Union e.V. in the Geschwister-Schollstr. 20, in Dortmund.
• trainee and internship Types
• criteria for a fair internship
• rights and duties as an intern
• How do I find a fair internship / apprenticeship?
• The internship to success
• Internship with problems - what can I do?
• Faster in the job? - alternatives
• The career There will also be a math exam, so you can see what is required of you during a job interview.